Monday, December 9, 2019

- Bessie  15"x22" watercolor -
 I am thrilled.  Recently I discovered a company that scans artist's work and makes it possible to turn them into prints. (CaliColor Fine Art Printing) When I received the results, they were beautiful. 

These are the first of the scanned works, and now I am exploring the idea of putting together a website to make the work available to the public as giclee prints.  


Bright Bouquet and Vase 15"x22" watercolor


I feel a renewed energy, a spring in my step and more laughter in my life.  I love the freedom of watercolor, and have again started taking supplies with me when I travel. 



When I can share the joy and fun I have with others, it adds so much to my life. 

Madden Creek, Tahoe 15"x22" watercolor
Queen of All She Surveys  15"x22" watercolor

These paintings are not only records of my travels, but things that I love, things that catch my imagination, and subjects that feed the fire in my soul.  I'm happy to share them with you, and soon, if you want some of them for your selves, will be making them available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment