Saturday, January 25, 2020

The Adventure Continues

-Pale Moon Rising-

The energy is sparking, my ears are perky and copious yellow sticky-notes adorn my desk.  The whole process of getting an on-line presence is more complicated than I imagined, and there are so many details that come into play. The only down-side is that while I am concentrating on websites, FaceBook and Instagram, PayPal and all the other pieces, I'm not doing artwork. 


Marsh

I "know" this will all balance out, and I will be back at the worktable again soon, but that's the downside of coming into this new decade.

If you want to take a look at what I've been doing, here is the website. Take it for a spin, and if you want to be notified when new work is posted, subscribe.  Most likely, you won't hear from me more than once a month, if I am very productive, or have a show coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment