Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anticipation

This week ahead has me bouncing up and down with anticipation. I am going on an adventure that includes good friends, a train ride and painting. A journey from Sacramento to Alameda/Oakland (Jack London Square) with my easel, to be met at the station by a long time friend (Marla) to go off and paint outdoors.

Marla has been creating beautiful artwork consistantly during the years that I've been in art-hibernation, and has generously offered to share her knowledge of oil pastels with me while we are out playing with our "paints". She really WORKS at the craft, and the results are enough to make one drool.


So, art, good friends (I'll get to see her wonderful husband, another bonus), a train ride (I love trains, or traveling almost anywhere). Oh boy.

Happy Days

1 comment: