Thursday, May 23, 2013

Music Rattlin' 'Round my Brain

A memory wandered around my brain... music that I couldn't find in my CD pile, and then I remembered it was old old old... and on cassettes. I no longer have a player, but I still have a whole box of cassettes. Go figure...   I dug through these dusty little plastic boxes, and uncovered the one I wanted: The Travelling Wilburys.  

For those of  you who don't know about these guys, they are actually Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne. Just jamming and having so much fun, they  made a couple of albums. (Vol 1 & Vol 3.... no # 2).  I'm going on line to buy them... but am enjoying the sounds linked here.  When I get back from San Diego, I'm going to be dancing to it in my studio.  It will be delivered and ready for me. It's happy music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment