Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Painting and Prepping for A Paint-Out

So, I jumped in feet first this time: signed up to participate in the Alameda Plein-Air Paintout in August.  It's been a long long time since I was part of a large public exhibition (I'm not counting the thingy at the fair).  Now I have to clean up my act, think ahead and work like crazy to be ready.  I've been painting, and practicing so I can sit down and produce when the time comes. 
 Here are some of the pieces I've done lately.  All of these are oils, done with a pallet knife, and they are small...6" x 8", 8" x 10"  to 6" x 12".

Morro Bay

  


Paso Robles Vineyard










Overlook, Paso Robles

                                                 

Hilda's Patio      

I  have to come up with a "cut sheet" that gives the blah blah about me, business cards, easy (and professional) framing solutions, prepped canvas or boards... and all the supplies.  Stuff to hold me for a week (since I won't be at home) and....   hard to be an adult when it's so much more fun to just be an artist.  


No comments:

Post a Comment